I Like Trains I Like Trains

I'm not a fan.....

of trains, or this video. I do however like the "ska-esque" feel to this song. The lyrical content could be developed a little more, but it worked for your purpose and this video. Nice job.

Ask Nobodies 4 Ask Nobodies 4

Meh.

This was okay. I didn't find it hilarious. I guess I've just seen too much and have too high of standards when it comes to comedy. But it was okay. It wasn't horrible, but okay. it wasn't great, but okay.

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

decent

I must agree with the previous person. It did resemble Shaun of the Dead a bit. But the whole British take is good. My friend and I always imagined ourselves being in a world where the expired have come to life. BTW you guys have HUGE noses.

Indie Jones Indie Jones

Please don't waste our time.

I do not care that you basically made a game just so you could talk about a movie. I feel like this got front page so the word could spread about the movie, and not because this game was good. The game itself is very repetitious. I got easily bored with the simple graphics and lame idea. There is nothing else that could make this game more interesting to me.

6 Differences 6 Differences

FANTASTIC!

I love differences games, but your animation and artistic composition of this game genre make me enjoy playing differences games all over again.

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Good questions.

I liked the questions you had, and I especially liked that you went into detail about what type of zombie we are dealing with. I only got 80% survival, but that's better than 79%. :)

Judgement: Part 1 Judgement: Part 1

Meh.

This wasn't a bad "song" but it definitely was not an interesting story. I've heard it all before. However, I do applaud you for using the word convoluted. I can't really give you too much feedback, because I just didn't like it. It was too familiar.

SeiyruRenaih responds:

I appreciate the review, man. I knew going in that my story wasn't very original, but if I make a part two, I'll try and make it a little less cliche. I just like splodey sound effects.

Kershploop.