Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Are you serious?

Why is it that certain games get front page, and when they do, people seem to almost always give high scores to it. I think some of the people on newgrounds are just as sheeplike as the character in this game. I hope people understand that killing animals can lead to killing people. That's where it starts. This game is basically glorifying violence, gore, and the workings of a killer. I don't see the point in this game, and I don't see the point of calling this game a "deep" game. There is no other way to decribe this other than awful. A word that SHOULD describe this game is fanatical. And not in a good way.

Indie Jones Indie Jones

Please don't waste our time.

I do not care that you basically made a game just so you could talk about a movie. I feel like this got front page so the word could spread about the movie, and not because this game was good. The game itself is very repetitious. I got easily bored with the simple graphics and lame idea. There is nothing else that could make this game more interesting to me.

6 Differences 6 Differences

FANTASTIC!

I love differences games, but your animation and artistic composition of this game genre make me enjoy playing differences games all over again.

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Good questions.

I liked the questions you had, and I especially liked that you went into detail about what type of zombie we are dealing with. I only got 80% survival, but that's better than 79%. :)

Strange New World Strange New World

Not bad.

The music was really annoying first off. I do agree with one of the guys below. There is a difference picture where there is a star missing on one side, but it doesn't count towards the differences. I thought there might actually be more of a story background while playing through the game. Other than the aweful music, and the glitch on the one page and no REAL story, it wasn't bad for a differences game.

- Darkness - - Darkness -

Meh.

This game was very easy. The controls were ok, there wasn't much to do except get to the purple thing. It seemed like it lacked something. Something to make it an interesting game. Very dull.

Ragdoll Cannon 2 Ragdoll Cannon 2

Nice.

I thought this was good. For the guy who couldn't beat level 21, there is something wrong with you. That level was simple. :) Took me 1000+ shots, but I finally beat it. Now I'm off to sleep.

Flux Flux

Very boring.

I thought this game was incredibly boring, and not worth anyone's time.

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

It's pretty good.

But I don't think it was great. yes it is kind of fun, and it can teach some to type better than they can, but after a while, it gets boring and repetitive. I don't know how it can be improved, but I just got bored after a while.

DayMare Town 2 DayMare Town 2

Very cool.

It's like Myst meets Attic in the Lighthouse. I liked it. Very interesting. One day I might play again to find all coins.