I Like Trains I Like Trains

I'm not a fan.....

of trains, or this video. I do however like the "ska-esque" feel to this song. The lyrical content could be developed a little more, but it worked for your purpose and this video. Nice job.

Ask Nobodies 4 Ask Nobodies 4

Meh.

This was okay. I didn't find it hilarious. I guess I've just seen too much and have too high of standards when it comes to comedy. But it was okay. It wasn't horrible, but okay. it wasn't great, but okay.

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

decent

I must agree with the previous person. It did resemble Shaun of the Dead a bit. But the whole British take is good. My friend and I always imagined ourselves being in a world where the expired have come to life. BTW you guys have HUGE noses.

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Are you serious?

Why is it that certain games get front page, and when they do, people seem to almost always give high scores to it. I think some of the people on newgrounds are just as sheeplike as the character in this game. I hope people understand that killing animals can lead to killing people. That's where it starts. This game is basically glorifying violence, gore, and the workings of a killer. I don't see the point in this game, and I don't see the point of calling this game a "deep" game. There is no other way to decribe this other than awful. A word that SHOULD describe this game is fanatical. And not in a good way.

Indie Jones Indie Jones

Please don't waste our time.

I do not care that you basically made a game just so you could talk about a movie. I feel like this got front page so the word could spread about the movie, and not because this game was good. The game itself is very repetitious. I got easily bored with the simple graphics and lame idea. There is nothing else that could make this game more interesting to me.

6 Differences 6 Differences

FANTASTIC!

I love differences games, but your animation and artistic composition of this game genre make me enjoy playing differences games all over again.

Judgement: Part 1 Judgement: Part 1

Meh.

This wasn't a bad "song" but it definitely was not an interesting story. I've heard it all before. However, I do applaud you for using the word convoluted. I can't really give you too much feedback, because I just didn't like it. It was too familiar.

SeiyruRenaih responds:

I appreciate the review, man. I knew going in that my story wasn't very original, but if I make a part two, I'll try and make it a little less cliche. I just like splodey sound effects.

Kershploop.